PWM chopper type bipolar stepper motor driver IC
1. 9V-42V DC power supply
2. H bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive
3. the maximum 4.0A of the eight kinds of output current
4. the largest 32 subdivision of the 6 models are optional
5. input signal high speed photoelectric isolation
6. common-anodestandard single pulse interface
7. offline to maintain the function
8. semi closed enclosure can be adapted to a more stringent environment
9. to provide energy-saving semi-automatic current lock function
10. built-in temperature protection and over current protection.
Can control 2 phase stepper motor forward and reverse rotation, With 1-2, W1 -2 , 2W1 -2, 4W1 -2 phase excitation mode.
Only the clock pulse signal can be driven two-phase bipolar stepper motor to achieve low vibration, high efficiency work.
single chip bipolar sine microstep stepper motor driver
the new BiCD 0.13 nm process
up to 42V
resistance (a +) = 0.4
?the forward and reverse rotation control
5 subdivision mode options (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16,1/32)
output current: IOUT = 4.0A (peak, in 100ms)
rated output: IOUT = 3.5 A
package: HZIP25 – 1.00F
input port internal pull-down resistor: 100 K
alarm output pin current:Ialert = 1mA
monitoring output pin (MO): Imo= 1mA
with reset and enable pin
with standby function
Break through the traditional, single power supply
built in overheating protection (TSD) circuit
Undervoltage protection, built-in (UVLO) circuit
built-in overcurrent detection (ISD), circuit
3 x Motor Driver
1 x Box
- 9V-42V DC power supply, H bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive
- The maximum 4.0A of the eight kinds of output current
- The largest 32 subdivision of the 6 models are optional
- Energy-saving semi-automatic current lock function, built-in temperature protection and over current protection.
- Can control 2 phase stepper motor forward and reverse rotation, With 1-2, W1 -2 , 2W1 -2, 4W1 -2 phase excitation mode.