Challenge you lower and upper body using the DKN XC-140i elliptical cross trainer with a heavy 14kg (31lbs) flywheel ensuring quiet and smooth action. The stride length measures 16″ (40.6cm) and to choose the desired workout intensity level, there are 32 levels of magnetic computer controlled resistance. The XC-140i features a user-friendly and function-rich 2-colour backlit LCD display and helps you reach your fitness goals faster thanks to a selection of 15 programmes including a manual one, 12 pre-set, as well as heart rate control and Watt control options. After pairing the machine with compatible DKN Motion and DKN iWorld fitness apps (free download from iTunes or Google Play Store) you can enjoy countless interactive training options and heart rate measurement can be achieved via hand pulse sensors or a Bluetooth wireless receiver with an optional chest strap.
- Flywheel:14kg (31lbs). 32-Level Computer Controlled Resistance. Stride Length:16″ (40.6cm).
- Weight: 58.5kg; Drive: Poly V-Belt; Console with 2 Colour, Backlit LCD Display and 4 User Profiles;
- Programmes: 15; HRM: Pulse Sensors and Bluetooth Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Optional);
- Integrates with iPad, iPad Mini, Android Tablets (3.1 or Higher); Free DKN-Motion and DKN iWorld App
- Max. User Weight: 120kg; Compatible with Bluetooth HR Sensors; Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour.