Exercise in harmony with the natural force and sound of water!
Rowing is a sport that is easy on the joints yet achieves a complete all body power and stamina workout. Skandika’s Nemo II Rower delivers effective training resistance through water; with the unique, natural swishing sound of water at each and every stroke. Depending on your personal fitness level, you can regulate the water level and hence the resistance level from minimum to maximum. The ergonomic handle is designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands. Small to very large foot sizes fit easily with the adjustable foot holders, allowing for a perfectly balanced position to exert true power. The comfortable seat runs on precision bearings and high-quality aluminum rails to ensure a smooth action. Experience effective, sensorial and convenient training at a studio quality level. Feel as if in synch with nature when you listen to the swishing sounds of water in your home.
• Computer with LCD display including display for distance, calories, number of strokes and time
• Extra long aluminum rail of 110 cm for up to 2m user height
• Fluid resistance technology- no dead spots
• Easy assembly and almost maintenance free
• Water tank cleaning tablets included
• Built in heart rate receiver 5,7 Hertz (analogue Polar compatible)
•Wireless heart rate monitor/chest strap
• Transport rollers
• 9 adjustable resistance levels (simply add or subtract water)
• Maximum user weight 150 kg
• Folded dimensions: 1195 x 505 x 1423 mm
• Erected dimensions: 2112 x 505 x 823 mm
• Weight: 31 kg
- Training resistance thanks to the use of water.
- Resistance can be adjusted between minimum and maximum depending on your requirements.
- 9 different adjustable resistance levels.
- User weight (max): 150 kg.
- Dimensions when assembled: 2’112 x 505 x 823 mm.