The Viavito Sumi folding rowing machine provides good practicality and smooth and enjoyable rowing action, letting you comfortably train the upper and lower body muscle groups. This indoor rower comes with a 7kg (15.4lbs) flywheel and 10 levels of magnetic resistance that are controlled manually to alter the intensity of your workout. The LCD display shows live feedback on your progress, with time, distance, calories, count and strokes per minute all measured and displayed. The seat is comfortable with an ergonomic design and the foot pedals are large. The 76cm (30″) row length and the smooth 4-roller system with its commercial-quality rollers come together to deliver flowing rowing motion which you will enjoy. The foldable rower is easier to store and features transport wheels.
- 7 kg (15.4 lbs) Flywheel; Ten levels of friction-free, silent magnetic resistance
- LCD console display; Feedback: Time, distance, calories count strokes per minute and 10 levels of silent, friction-free magnetic resistance
- 80 cm (31.5 inch) Row length; Folding design; Ergonomic comfort seat; Large pedals with foot straps
- Tubular steel frame; Transport wheels; Max user weight: 120 kg (264.5 lbs) ; Product weight: 26.1kg (57.5lbs)
- Measures 178 cm (70 inch) length by 53 cm (20.8 inch) width by 48 cm (18.9 inch) height
- Folded dimensions: Length=74cm (29″), Width=53cm (20.8″), Height=119cm (46.8″)
- Suitable for users of up to 110cm (43.3″) leg length