This machine gives you a good cardio workout. High-Low Resistance settings for easy to harder workouts.
The tension can be adjusted for this resistance via the adjustable tension knob. The arms move for an extra upper body workout, like a cross trainer.
This exercise bike (elliptical) has Reversible movement also. Forward pedalling emphasizes your quadriceps muscles (front thighs). While backwards pedalling emphasizes your hamstrings (back thighs). Take advantage of this, and make your workout less fatiguing. This is ideal for long or short workouts and is easy to use.
It features a fully adjustable seat, so you can use the trainer a standard cross trainer/walker or as a sit down bike.
The LCD computer reads time, speed, distance, calories and also pulse reading via the sensors built into the handles.
As always, this bike features a 1 year warranty
Chain driven flywheel
Two way crank
Adjustable Belt Resistance via resistance dial
Hand sensors for pulse reading
Chip resistant paint
Product size (approx) – 122x60x154cm (LxWxH)
Computer features: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Hand Pulse
Max User Weight: 110kg
Self assembly required (full comprehensive instructions provided).
- XS Sports Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer with Pulse Sensors – 2 in 1 – Can Be Used As A Cross Trainer or Exercise Bike
- Front Mounted Flywheel for Added Stability – Adjustable Resistance for High & Low Intensity Workouts – Multi Function LCD Display: Pulse, Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie & Scan Mode
- Can Be Used to Workout Legs, Hips, Buttocks, Arms & Shoulders – Simulates Natural Walking Movements – Dual Direction Forward & Backward Elliptical Workout – Front Mounted Flywheel for Added Stability
- Steel Frame – Extra Wide Platform Pedals – Large Comfortable Seat – Front Wheels – Easy to Move Around the House – Max User Weight: 110kg – Max Foot Size: 12 (UK Size) – Size of Machine Foot Print Approx 91cm x 51cm – Some Assembly Required – Includes Full English Instruction Manual
- Moving Stride Bars for Upper Body Workouts – Fixed Bars with Pulse Sensors to Monitor Heart Rate During Workout – Total Body Low-Impact Cardiovascular Workout in the Comfort of Your Own Home